This privacy statement sets out how Surrey Raffle House Limited complies with European Union data protection requirements. This applies to the entire website. Any changes to these policies will be posted on this website.
We have structured our website so that, in general, you can visit Surrey Raffle House on the web without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information. Once you choose to provide us with any information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- When using our services we will collect your name, contact information.
- We may also ask you to provide us with information regarding your personal or professional interests, demographics, experiences with our services and contact preferences in order to provide you with further correspondence about our services.
- Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- Demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests;
- Financial information such as credit / debit card numbers;
- IP address (automatically collected);
- Web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- Operating system (automatically collected);
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our services.
- We may periodically send promotional e-mail about new services or other information which we think you may find interesting using the e-mail address which you have provided when you registered as a user on this site.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by e-mail, phone, or mail.
Surrey Raffle House uses a PIXEL & Google remarketing cookie on our website – this allows us to collate lists of visitors who have visited our website, and show tailored, targeted adverts to them at a later date.
Our remarketing activities are limited to the Facebook and Google Display Network – a network of websites and blogs throughout the Internet. Surrey Raffle House may show adverts about our services to you if you have previously visited our website and are viewing a website that is part of the Google Display network or Facebook.
You may opt out of the re-marketing cookie by visiting your Google’s Ad Settings, usually reachable through the following link: http://www.google.com/settings
About cookies & What They Mean
Cookies are information packets sent by web servers to web browsers, and stored by the web browsers. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables a web server to identify and track web browsers.
This website is not intended for individuals under the age of 18 .
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at: